A token help from you, will propel a new vision and mission, for the growth and development of our students, who can scale greater heights in their personal career and achieve their Goals.
AVG gets funds in these ways
- Subscriptions from salaried sector, mainly Government Employees of Sachivalayam, Forest Department, Corporates, State Bank of India Branches, SBH, Food Corporation of India, APPSC, BJR college, New Government Degree college, APSEB, SSC Board, Intermediate Board, Employees Provident Fund Organization, Educational Department Head Quarters, Polytechnic Colleges- Quli Quthubshahi, West maredpalli Ins. of Technology, Government Polytech-nic College - Ramanthapur, L.B.Nagar Municipality, Uppal Municipality, Maharshi College - Begumpet, Padmavathi College- Saidabad, HCL-Nacharam.
- From Philanthropists and well wishers who are aware of our activities in AVG donate regularly
- Visitors who come to know through our frequent visitors about our value based principles contribute specially from Vanasthalipuram, Dilsukhnagar, Malakpet Zone, L.B. Nagar
- It receives amounts from the well wishers who visit AVG after seeing the display board of AVG on the Main Road.
- Knowing through the Press and TV Channels
- Donation of Ration, Almirahs, Computers, Text Books, Clothes and all the required items by donors and Philanthropists.
How Do We Manage Funds
We do not receive any funds/ grants from any State or Central institutions, But around 3000 employees/philanthropists contribute every month, which will be collected and remitted into the Bank Accounts by the inmates themselves. Then again these students plan their Monthly Budget of Income/Expenses and accordingly draw and spend the amount.
We at AVG are very particular about the four aspects viz., discipline, funds spending and accounting, Performance (education), behavior which we consider as the four PILLARS of AVG. The fact that there was not a single incident of misuse or aberration in these areas speaks volumes about the systems that are in operation at AVG.